• This is our scented litter and is very popular with cat owners who want a clumping, low tracking litter with no mess.
• Formula used produces an excellent result that prevents moisture from reaching the bottom of the tray.
• It’s your perfect choice for your family cat or multi-cat families with superior odor control
Why Fussie Cat Litter
– Highly absorbent
– Hard clumping
– Low tracking
– 99.9% dust free
– Lasts longer
– Tougher on odors & easier on your cat
1. Fill your clean litter box with 3 to 4 inches of Fussie Cat Litter. For best results, do not mix with non-clumping cat litter.
2. Fussie Cat Litter quickly forms a clump around liquid waste. Remove clumps and solids daily and dispose in trash. Do not flush. The rest of the litter stays fresh.
3. Add more Fussie Cat Litter to refresh your litter box each time you scoop. Maintain level of litter at 3 to 4 inches. Once a month empty entire litter box. Dispose of contents in trash.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.